- THE hardwood screw ( e.g. for Bankirai )
- Made of hardened stainless steel
- T-Rox drive for high and low-wear power transmission
- The milling ribs facilitate flush screwing in
- The cut tip stands for rational processing and easy application of the screw.
- Easy screwing in and less effort due to the jetting thread
- Optimised packaging
- Hardwood countersink for easy countersinking of hardwoods with guaranteed fibre-free edge pattern
- The distance and ventilation strip allows air circulation between the timbers
- The rubber granulate compensates for slight unevenness of the subfloor
With T-Rox drive
|43740||5.5 x 40 mm||500|
|43741||5.5 x 40 mm||100|
|43750||5.5 x 50 mm||500|
|43751||5.5 x 50 mm||100|
|43760||5.5 x 60 mm||500|
|43761||5.5 x 60 mm||100|
|43770||5.5 x 70 mm||500|
|43771||5.5 x 70 mm||100|
|43791||Hardwood countersink||1 piece|
|43792||Rubber granulate||5 m / roll|
|43793||Spacer / ventilation belt||50 m / roll|
You have questions?
We will be happy to help you.